We value innovative, cost-effective, high quality design.
We strive to be active listeners and creative collaborators, and to fully meet the needs of our clients, incorporating unique elements of each organization’s culture into our designs.
We have collaborated successfully with independent schools, corporations, foundations and individual clients in the greater Boston area, as well as nationally and internationally designing children’s environments, K-12 schools, youth centers, multi-generational spaces, museums, parks and residential projects .
We are recognized as leaders in the integration of sustainable design and natural spaces in support of education and community goals.
We are dedicated to promoting sustainability and encouraging environmental responsibility and in the process we have achieved LEED Certification, including platinum, for many of our projects.
- Program Development
- Basis of Design
- Concept Design through Construction Administration
- Full Construction Phase Services
- Building Codes/Regulatory Analysis
- Energy and Sustainability Design/LEED/Net Zero
- AutoCAD/Revit/Sketch-Up Modeling
- Participatory Community Planning
- Park and Playspace design
- Natural Playscape design
- Full Landscape Documentation and Planting Design
- Certified Playground Safety Inspections
- Accessibility and Inter-Generational Play
- Custom Equipment Design
- Interior Architecture and Design
- Space Planning
- Furniture and Equipment Selection
- Adaptive Re-Use
Planning & Analysis
- Master Planning
- Site Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Community Design Workshops
- Community Relations/Fundraising Support
- Training in Best Practices for Children’s Environments