Discovery / Programming
FIRST, it is critical to develop a complete understanding of a project's goals, aspirations, and parameters at the outset. This allows for expectations to be met, creative solutions to be freely explored, and budget and schedule to be tightly managed. We work closely with you to define the following 6 initial steps:
- Project Mission: What is the overall goal(s) of the project?
- Needs Assessment: Is this feasible? What are the Pros and Cons?
- Envisioning: What are the major ideas that make the project a success?
- Benchmarking: Research, Tour, Compare, Discuss, Define
- Architectural Programming: What are the building components required? What is the wish-list?
- Preliminary Budgeting and Scheduling: What is the budget and what are the time constraints?