At this point in the design process the project vision really takes full form. Interior and exterior spaces are designed and tested with drawings and models and the final design intent is documented. Critical specification elements, materials and equipment are selected and final operations input is incorporated.
Additionally, a more defined budget check is performed to confirm the project remains on track.
- Coordinated Site and Outdoor Play Area Plans
- Coordinated Floor Plans
- Coordinated Ceiling Plans
- Coordinated Interior and Exterior Elevations
- Selection of Building Materials
- Final Development of Building Form and Spaces